2.7
Tracking Tool

On September 20, 2016, I sent a package with a value of $119.99 + shipping cost of $19.68 via UPS Ground, a total of $139.67.

Then On September 27, it arrived to my customer damaged. I filed a claim with UPS, and it was finally approved on October 7, then the refund Insurance check mailed to me on October 22.

......in the total amount of $116.87.

Therefore, I lost $21.80 dealing with UPS. So....

*I Lost the shipping charge

*I Lost a charge of $3.12 whatever it is

*And The package was well packed

*And it was marked Fragile & "THIS END UP"

*And the claim took forever over 2 weeks

So, you want to send something United Parcel Service? Here's what to happened to me:

1) It got damaged.

2) It took over 2 weeks to get a claim paid

3) I paid the shipping charge to get it back

4) I paid for some other charge I don't even know about

5) I lost a total of $21.80 so don't you do it.

They are not going to care if damaged, they will make money doing it! That's a great Company to deal with!

This person wrote the review because of "got ripped off. the package got damaged and lost money doing business with ups. no confidence in their claims process at all. " of ups ground delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $22 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1252703

It has been resolved, very well I might add.