1.2
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I was waiting on a package and I left instructions for the driver on my door to leave it. The driver did not leave it.

I contacted UPS customer service to have it held at will call at the UPS hub two towns over. They said they couldn't because of restrictions placed on the item by the shipper and to contact the shipper to have the restrictions removed. This is a life vest and not some crazy chemical or dangerous good, its a freaking floating vest. I called the shipper and they informed me that they placed no such restrictions on the item.

I then called UPS to have them place a will call and inform them that there are not restrictions on the item. The UPS customer service person informed me that there was nothing they could do. I called the shipper because i needed the item for the next morning and the original company refunded my money for the trouble and said I could keep the item and then gave me a gift card on top of the refund. Tops, I'll keep doing business with them and they informed me that this famous sporting goods store was switching to FED EX.

The next time I order something from ANYONE I will not buy from them if they are shipping UPS. I'd rather they smashed it up, photographed it, and then sent it to me in a Snap Chat message.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Delivery drivers are doing the best they can.

I didn't like: Entire way the company is run.

Comments