The package was dropped off on my doorstep. UPS Delivery guy didn't even bother to wait for me to answer the door. He just left it on the doorstep.

Wrong address !!!!!!!!!!!! Made a phone call that evening and was told that he would be back to pick it up. Nope!!!. Nothing! I've been waiting 2 days for UPS to pick it up after numerous calls.

And of course, customer service representative are not Canadian and have no idea what is going on.

I was advised to leave it on the doorstep. Well, it went down to 1 degree and those products in that parcel most likely didn't make it through this cold.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to have the product delivered.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments