Verified Reviewer

Featured Not resolved
1.5

I paid extra to insure an irreplaceable collectors item to be shipped to my Sister for Christmas with UPS. The box was totally crushed on the side the arm was broken off of.

I contacted UPS sent 11 pictures of the bubble wrap, the box, the broken item, the weight limit on the box, and the 7 pictures they requested. I talked to someone 3 days ago, and they said to send pictures of the damage to the box as those had not been sent. I sent them, called today and was told it was denied because of the material of the box. This was a box that had been previously used.

The item was wrapped in 3 layers of Bubble wrap.I lost it these people mare irresponsible and couldn't care less about your items.

They charge you extra to insure your package knowing you will never be able to collect on the abuse of your packages. I will never use this company again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Value of my Loss.

UPS Pros: Possible gps location of package.

Comments

UPS is worthless. I won't use them anymore either for the same reason.

Every package I've ever received through them was damaged. If anything I'm considering ordering online has to come by UPS I just cancel out the order before I even reach checkout. USPS is even worse. It's either crushed or lost.

DHL is unreliable and I avoid them like the plague. Fed-X is alright as long as it isn't one of their contracted drivers. If it is a contracted driver then your residential property or vehicle(s) are likely to have damage before they leave your premises. I've had the same contracted driver show up twice in recent weeks and she came within inches of backing into both my vehicles both times.

I literally had to yell at her to stop to keep her from backing into them yesterday. Then she wanted to get an attitude with me because I yelled for her to stop. Plus she tore up my grass by turning around in it instead of the driveway and left deep ruts in the ground because of heavy rain we've had.

Now I've got damage to repair because of her sorry driving. I'm sure Fed-X will deny any claim I make because she isn't a regular UPS driver.

UPS Reviews