Turnaround Time

This has been an ongoing problem since the beginning of this week. At first, BOTH my packages were delivered to a complete different city.

And the guy actually signed for both of the packages... I'm not sure how you completely switch up the cities. I guess UPS actually realized they screwed up and took it back. After that i called them and since Tuesday, it is now Saturday, they say its been on the truck out for delivery everyday.

The weird thing is i have not yet received these packages. I have told them to hold the package a couple of days ago at the facility. So yes i have waited to pick up these packages. I go there today (Saturday) to go pick them up and now they tell me that its in a trailer locked away.

They lady that i talked to said they cant even guarantee that i can come pick it up on Monday... This is by far the worst shipping experience i have ever had and do not wish to ever do business with ups ever again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Want you to fix your sucky deliver process.

I didn't like: Incorrect delivery times given, Receiving obviously incorrect information.

Comments