Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

This is the absolute worst company in all of man-kind.They have disgusting customer service!!!

Like how can you work at a ups store and you don't even know the basics of the English language?!? They clearly do not care for their customers and are all about the money. This useless company also has a delivery system that is just horrible!!! They have yet to give me my $40 on a package they lost over a year ago.

Honestly, everything about this company is just utter *** and I hope to never associate myself with this wretched company again!!!Guys, please be beware when using this company...you just might regret it!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups customer care from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was disgusting customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Mesa, Arizona, United States #1191787

For the last 3 weeks I've been getting my packages delayed and they give made up excuses like a derailed train in Phoenix .Come on ups ships by airplane.

I figured out what they're doing they are holding my packages and bundling them together to save them money.

I pay them good money to get my packages on time they can't deliver.Seems like ups is going down hill what a shame