Turnaround Time

With hard earned money we bought some items from US and wanted to ship them to a port in US to be shipped by container to another country. To deliver the packages to the shipping port from our home we were compelled to use UPS because our shipping company had arranged them.

Two of the packages seem to be moving to the port while one seems to be stagnant at Phoenix, Arizona for one week. We repeatedly called the customer service but we were told not to worry. Only when we insisted that something needs to be done, an investigation was started. I am praying we would find that package.

The drivers who pick up packages have scant respect for the carefully packed and labelled packages we give. I posted "This side up" and Fragile stickers, but when they carry "This side up" sign is facing downwards. On top of that the customer service agents know nothing about what they are talking about. UPS is the dirtiest, most horrible company I have dealt with ever.

I wonder why people still use their business for shipping. Chayanika Padumadasa - Arizona

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Standard Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Thoroughly unprofessional.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 30, 2016.

Comments