I was supposed to get my delivery on Thursday 03/05/15 in Plano Texas and the package reached Mesquite which is about 24 miles from the destination at 5:54PM on Thursday 03/05/15.Now these freaking guys are saying that since there is severe weather in Louisville KY, they can't deliver a package which is already 24 miles away from me and neither can I go and pick it up.

The earliest they can deliver now is on Monday 03/09/15 as they have a vehicle which can drive around 1 mile in 4 hours since it is only 24 miles from the destination and the reason is because there is severe weather in KY.

I don't know how the weather there is affecting delivery in Texas.Is there anyway you can sue these guys for horrible service.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $500. Pramodnair is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups pick up service at Ups was poor customer service, delivery and customer service agent Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Plano, Texas, United States #955138

How is ups still in business.Must have a majority of today's inept people working for them.

Always have excuses never have a solution or a decent answer.UPS Sucks!

Dallas, Texas, United States #955124

This is very strange.I placed an 2 Day order with Amazon.com on Monday right and My package arrived on Wednesday as stated. My package was delivered by UPS with know problem.By the way I am in Dallas,Texas so the same UPS Office delivered my package on time.Maybe the problem is with your delivery person and Not actually the UPS Office.

Mesquite, Texas, United States #955121

These company's think they can't fail we need to teach them a lesson about customer SVC. Stop using UPS.