I was supposed to get my delivery on Thursday 03/05/15 in Plano Texas and the package reached Mesquite which is about 24 miles from the destination at 5:54PM on Thursday 03/05/15. Now these freaking guys are saying that since there is severe weather in Louisville KY, they can't deliver a package which is already 24 miles away from me and neither can I go and pick it up.

The earliest they can deliver now is on Monday 03/09/15 as they have a vehicle which can drive around 1 mile in 4 hours since it is only 24 miles from the destination and the reason is because there is severe weather in KY.

I don't know how the weather there is affecting delivery in Texas. Is there anyway you can sue these guys for horrible service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Delivery, Customer service agent.

Comments

Plano, Texas, United States #955138

How is ups still in business. Must have a majority of today's inept people working for them.

Always have excuses never have a solution or a decent answer. UPS Sucks!

Dallas, Texas, United States #955124

This is very strange.I placed an 2 Day order with Amazon.com on Monday right and My package arrived on Wednesday as stated. My package was delivered by UPS with know problem.By the way I am in Dallas,Texas so the same UPS Office delivered my package on time.Maybe the problem is with your delivery person and Not actually the UPS Office.

Mesquite, Texas, United States #955121

These company's think they can't fail we need to teach them a lesson about customer SVC. Stop using UPS.