I ordered merchandise online.But instead of UPS scanning it as a pick-up from the merchant...they scanned it as a return.

I was charged return postage. Worst of all UPS refuses to speak to the merchant. I get to talk to the merchant who needs UPS info and vise versa...after 3 days working on this- being on hold for up to 25 minutes per call- I quit unless UPS sends me a pay check for doing their work. Never again will I use their "service" and I use the term service very lightly!

You really need to review your customer service policies and put yourself in the place of your customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $64. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups customer care from Ups was ability to actually deliver Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments