We regularly ship blood specimens that MUST go out same day.I call for a pickup, get a confirmation number and then nobody comes.

This has happened THREE TIMES IN A ROW! When I call customer service they tell me I need to call at least an hour in advance but I called over two hours ago. Then they apologize and say someone can come in the next hour. This is just before 5pm when we close.

Which I told them when I scheduled the pickup to begin with. So then they tell me I will need to take the package to a drop off location. There is literally no point in using UPS. If it wasn't a prepaid label provided to us by the lab, I wouldn't.

They are completely worthless and incompetent.I don't understand how this company stays in business.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups pick up service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments