I was at home all morning waiting for my package, I went online to track it.Apparently ups stopped by, and since I was not "available" they drove away with my package.

I was sitting in my living room all morning long. How about they ring the doorbell next time! I call to schedule a pick up for my package instead. The lady tells me since the package is still in the truck, I can't pick it up until 8pm!

Are you freaking serious!

Thanks for ruining my Valentines Day!My boyfriend will be very happy his gift won't make it until the next day!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #616635

UPS HAS THE WORST DELIVERY PERSONEL EVER!AND WHEN YOU CALL TO FILE A COMPLAINT THEY JUST DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT AND THE SITUATION GETS WORSE!

IT IS A HORRIBLE SERVICE OF DELIVERY, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY SUCK! I WILL NEVER NEVER AGAIN SHIP A PACKAGE WITH THAT COMPANY.

I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEMA WITH FEDEX OR ANY OTHER MAIL SERVICE.

IF YOU THINK USPS IS BAD THINK AGAIN, UPS SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!I WOULD DEFINITIVE VOTE FOR UPS AS THE WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...looks like UPS CEO is here. :eek

Do you think that is bad? FedEx didn't forward my package to the address listed on the door, instead they shipped the package back to the vender the very same day without a single phone call to me.

The only way I found out was because I checked the website and realized that they only kept it was only checked in to the local office longer enough to check it back out.

I paid expedited shipping (which wasn't credited back to me) and now my girlfriend doesn't have her present, and I can't reorder it because the company does not have her size anymore. It is now 2 weeks after her birthday btw.