UPS Store #5281 - Ypsilanti, MI: The hapless clerk Steve immediately read out my correct name and address based on my phone number, then took over 15 minutes ti re-enter the info [why] in their system so I could ship something home to my self in Phoenix.They charged me over 42 dollars (!!) to pack & ship 2 small items weighing less than 5 pounds total, and this was their least expensive ground shipping.

Do not patronize this location If you're committed to UPS, there are other locations nearby.You've been warned!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups shipping at Ups was pathetic customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments