Morrison, Tennessee

this is the second time this has happend,should of listened the first time,,well they gave my package to the wrong person yes my neighbor &when i asked she said she never got anything so what am i supposed to do barge in her house&look for myself?&instead of them admitting their responsabilites&helping me i was pretty much on my own &the lady was very rude saying there job was to deliever&they did..to the wrong address!! I contacted my store which was rue 21 said there was nothing they could do till they filed a claim where it has been stolen but till this day they havent&this is the last time i ever buy online!!it makes me sad cause it was a birthday present but only god knows who has my shirts!thanks for nothing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Ups needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments