Tracking Tool

I took Friday and Monday off to receive a pkg and guess what now they are changing my delivery to Tuesday..it has been in my city since last Thursday they are the worst delivery service ever... I would go to their pickup depot..but they don't have one...I'd like to talk to someone..but they don't do that...I'd like to change the address but they are not very good at that...can they suck anymore at their job..I doubt it they are at their MAX....My advice..DONT USE THEM Change companies now use anybody else...

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Thats called surepost. It's a service that makes no sense that in effect delivers to the post office instead of your house.

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #877649

Exactly same thing happened to me.My package arrived at my City and had been sitting for two days.

I got status update saying parcel had been transferred on the third day to local post office in the late afternoon of the day before the delivary day. Obviously I received the item a day later than estimated delivary date. If there were weather related delays, I could understand. But intentionally not delivarig item when arrived and even causing delays in delivary makes me mad.

In contrary, USPS has been so much better and faster.I will avoid UPS as much as I can from onwards.

New Mexico, United States #877104

one word for you, "restriction"