Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I had 2 packages picked up for delivery on 10/28/16, Only one package made it to it's destination, While the other tracking updates stopped on 10/31/16.Today is 11/8/16, After calling Customer Service & dealing with a CSR who not only knew what to do, But repeatedly told me that she had no idea of how to "transfer" me to the right department.

After dealing with her for over 20mins, I came across 2 different CSR's who showed no concern for my missing package & talked to me as if I myself lost it..

I will be changing my delivery options for shipping & pick ups.I do not understand, How no one knows what happened to my package & why the *** it hasn't been delivered yet!...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and no pick up without paying a fee and false information posted on their computer system. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments