ups has the worst customer service ever, they suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and im pissed at them i hope u guys improve your customer service skills and train better your representatives it were for me i would never use ups they have to learn a lesson for being such a dutchb**s.first they give you an estimate time when the package should arrive, lets say that its from 2 to 5, well if they say that they are either going to show up at 1 or 6, and if by any chance the driver its in a hurry he wont even ring the house bell, it happened to me.

it was the third attempt and i stayed home just waiting for them because the package was supposed to be deliver from 2 to 5, the ups truck pulled out in my complex at around 8:20 pm, i saw the truck from my window and i sat on my couch waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting within 15 min i looked over the window again and the truck had disappear so i walked out my apt and noticed that the driver had left another infonotice, i got pissed but i had to go to work because i work night time. the following day i woke up and called them asking them if it was possibly for me to pick up the package and the lady that there was nothing i could do because the shipment had been sent back.....

woaoooooooooo way to do business meaning that now i have to pay for another shipping, where i get no customer service at all, and they are super unprofessional..why is it that big companies don't realize that its us who make them or brake them and when they they feel they super big they don't care about little details that make customer satisfied, but i had enough from this company and im refusing to use it

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments