Lets start with they delivered the package on time to my door - great.Only we were not home for that 5 minute span.

It is a birthday present so i need it by a certain day. I call and ask if i can pick it up, they said no guarantee the same day pick up but i'd get a call by 2:24. Did not receive a call. I called at 2:30 and the rep said I could go pick up the package any time.

When I went it was unavailable and no where to be found but still with the driver somewhere. They said they wouldn't do anything for me, kept interuppting me and said to call the contact center. I called, the guy said he would do his best to get it to me today and someone would for sure call me by 7 PM. No one called.

The tracking website updated to say customer will pick up package today and it is available at 8:30PM - the warehouse closes at 7:00PM. I called this morning and the associate refused to help me, I asked for a manager, she put me on hold for 20 minutes. I hung up and called back to get a manager and the manager said she could only send it out for delivery within 24 hours or have me pick it up.

She could even file a complaint against the people who made mistakes and gave me horrible service.I will never use UPS again.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments