Worst customer service ever. No professionalism.

I scheduled a pickup. the UPS person showed up 2 hours before the scheduled time. I wasn't ready with the package yet. He said he will come back at a specific time. He didn't show up at that time. Later when I checked with the customer service, they said that he showed up at some other time and he left. and UPS cannot pickup my package and I have to wait for 2 more days.

When I insisted to talk to a manager, I was put on hold. As I write I am still waiting to talk to the manager. Its been 30 mins now and still counting.

Worst experience you could get when you are relocating and stuff like this happens.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about pickup service from Ups was delivery, customer service and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments