1.7
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have a package which has been at the Union Gap UPS facility since Friday 01/20/2017 at 7:15 A.M.They have not delivered it in over a week.

They wrote this on UPS.com on the 24th "An emergency situation or severe weather condition has delayed delivery. / We've contacted the receiver to request additional information." No one contacted me period. I see the UPS trucks out making deliveries. I see the other delivery company's delivering on my lane.

On Friday 1/27/17 I called and said I will go to the distribution center and pick up my package they have held hostage for a week. I was told my package would be available for pick up next Monday. WTF they cannot deliver it and make me wait three days before I can pick it up myself. The clerk at UPS still could not tell me when my package would be delivered.

The status at UPS.com is now "Held for Future Delivery Requested". What does "Held for Future Delivery Requested" even mean?

This is the worst customer service ever.I do not ship much but I will never ship via UPS.UPS

Review about: Ups Standard Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Poor, Poor delivery and worst customer service ever.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments