Dover, England
Additional Fees

I ordered a package from USA. It arrived in UK within four days which is great. Unfortunately, the final fifty miles of its journey will have taken five days ( if I actually ever receive it).

I was advised it would be delivered - sometime - on Friday. I would be at work and tried to change the delivery to my work address just four miles from my home. However, to make that change would mean that delivery was delayed for another two days! Why, when the driver would be passing my work to get to my home?

I therefore paid the import tax by telephone and requested that package be left with neighbour. Driver refused to leave package because he had not been advised that the tax had been paid.

Ok, fine. Can you deliver Saturday when I will be at home? No, because delivery is expedited.

I will be at work Monday, can you deliver to my work? Not until Wednesday!

Ok, can I collect from depot? Not until Monday when I am work. I am going on holiday Tuesday, so I guess I won't be getting my package anytime soon. Probably be sent back to USA by then!

I would not use this courier again even if it was for free!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups international shipping from Ups was big disappointment and worse experience ever Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments