UPS offers some of the worst service I have every had. I was informed that my packages would be picked up today between the hours of 8am and 7pm.

I called at 6pm and was informed that I could not get any information about the pick without the tracking number. I called back at 6:30pm and was told that they would be there sometime tonight for sure. It is now 7:30pm and no truck has every came. I suppose I should stay here until tomorrow and stay awoke because there is some possiblity that someone will come and leave me something saying that I was not available when they came.

I do see why these large companies are losing business. Just not reliable and has not way of communicating the correct information to there clients.

I would never recommend that anyone consider UPS for delivery service. I do believe the the US Postal Service is much more reliable.

Edward Rucker, Millersville, Maryland.

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Comments

If the USPS is so reliable, why are they millions in debt? Considering not having Saturday deliveries. LOL

"I do see why these large companies are losing business."

They are? Who are they losing it to?...Lol.

Regarding your complaint, you have a legitimate gripe I suppose.

But this happens every once in a while with every carrier.

Truck breaks down, bad traffic, etc. Sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day, as any hard working person will tell you.