1.3
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

So, my package arrived and I had to pay some custom fees.After I miss the three deliveries for some confusion of the payment then I ask for it to be rescheduled for wednesday.

On wednesday, nobody shows up. I call the customer service and I change the redelivery for friday. The driver comes to deliver on thursday and on friday nobody shows up!!!! Then they change it to Saturday and that *** of a driver says he tried to deliver and nobody came.

AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE just keeps telling *** lies to me. People keep telling me different stuff.

Everyone in that company is an ***.I will never use UPS and I hope others won't as well, so at least there is a chance this company might go to ***.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery, poor customer service, unethical business practices and customer service agent. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments