From top to bottom I believe that they are actually trying to under perform.

Horribly uneducated, rude, and poorly trained customer service and supervisors. Constant inaccurate and fraudulent information.

Terrible technology and tracking protocol.

Total lack of care for maintaining the conditions of the package which they attempt to deliver.

The stories are endless and the company should be out of business and probably will be soon, although they will cost a lot of consumers a lot more headache and money before they flush down.

Please join me to boycott UPS now in hopes of a more ethical, professional, reliable business standard in package delivery.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Arcadia, California, United States #928916

I sent a package to Xiamen China on 12-23-14 from my local UPS store, paid over $200 for it, and it was supposed to arrive on 12-30.It still hasn't been delievered, it's still in their warehouse.

They say customs duty needs to be paid on cosmetics items that were shipped. They said the value was re-valued to $150, which is not the case. It's now 1-9 and it's still in their warehouse. Nothing else in the package is subject to customs duty, and everything is allowable.

Also they never contacted the recipient and never kept their promise to keep the recipient informed of the package's status. Value of the cosmetics in the package is under $40.

I am pretty upset at the service and their erroneous claim about the value of the cosmetics contents.I will never ship with UPS again, they have got to be the worst.

Remember use UPS if you absolutely need you package damaged or lost!

Some of my highlites!

Lost a $25,000 overnite check

Smashed a 20" monitor in there own approved shipping package and refused to pay the claim!

Lost a $5,000 part in scotland which they found 3 months later with the top of the box ripped off!

Just lost a $3,000 PLC controller!

By the way we stopped using them 10 years ago! These losses are from people who we tried to convince not to use UPS but did not listen to us!

And of course I have to mention there lying cusotmer service center who will never tell the truth I have had them tell me that a driver was around the corner and would be there in a few minutes on multiple occasions when the package showed up days later! Now if you need your claim paid they will deny any claim first and you will have to threaten them with civil action and they will take it right to the wire! You will be on the courthouse steps before they pay! And I am only mentioning a few episodes! Save yourself the trouble just take your package and beat it up with a baseball bat anf throw it away!

I have never had anything but problems with this company.The drivers are clueless idiots and when I called their 1-800 number the operator barely spoke English, and had no idea how to resolve my problem other than to blame the company that was dumb enough to use them to ship the product to my apartment(which arrived three hours late and was then signed over to someone else who got a free $500 TV).

That's an interesting way to deal with complaints: blame a company for being foolish enough to use them as a shipping service.

???These asshats give Time Warner Cable a serious run for their money for most indifferent business ever.

I just started working for the company this week here in Germany and I cant believe how you're forced to work!You might as well be a slave once you sign a contract!

I have to unload 3 trucks a day with over 200 parcels by myself with parcels weighing 70kg and I'm expected to get it complete within 40 minutes! and as soon as I get tired Im told to go faster faster faster! you get no protection uniform! You have to where your own clothes!

having been an Internet shopper for some years, I was shocked to see the condition the packages are in when unloading!

Just one week in the company and I have bruised knees, bruised arms, hurt back!I cant wait for the year to be over cos I will not be signing another contract!

UPS is the worst logistics company ever, rude people UN-logistics, they don't know and don't care about people and packages. Hates this company.

I work for this company, nobody cares, employees are treated like slaves, they work like donkeys for the whole day, demotivated. I am looking for another job as this company is exploiting its staff. Believe me, this is the truth!!!

UPS is the worst company, keep giving wrong information to their customers, hate this company!!!

I agree, my package was out for delivery on UPS system when i tracked it, but i have never received it, it was stollen by them!!!!

Vincent I read that in the news, congrats but the story I seen was how you clocked a 5'-4" 125 lbs woman and then ran into the house and lock the door.

*** UPS took so long that when the guy finally came, I rolled my camera, clocked him in the face and cussed him out! It was SO AWESOME! I didn't get in trouble luckily.