2637 N Washington Blvd, North Ogden, UT 84414, USA
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Another horrible experience with UPS. I spent over $250.00 to ship dishes to my daughter. Each piece was wrapped in bubble wrap and also separated with many layers of paper and surrounded with pool floaties for extra padding. The box was clearly labeled "Glass", "fragile". Yet somehow they managed to break 14 pieces! A week after delivery, the rep at the shipping store notified me that the package was damaged at their hub. He said they removed the broken pieces and would be shipping them in a separate box. That box was never received. They wanted me to identify these broken pieces and provide pics of how the dishes were packed as well as the items received.even a plastic photo frame in the same box was broken!

I didn't take pics before shipping. I gave up waiting for the package of broken items and just emailed a list of the missing items and a *** of items receieved that were broken.

They had already closed the claim saying it was not packed correctly!

UPS INSURANCE IS WORTHLESS!! THEY WILL NEVER PAY EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW THEY DAMAGED THE PACKAGE!

Take my advice and use US Postal Service. They can at least read and understand "Fragile".

Comments