Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS has to be the worst run company EVER!Customer service is a JOKE!

It takes HOURS on the phone to get a simple problem resolved because Customer Support says it’s a Tech Support problem and Tech Support says it’s a Customer Service one, they bounce you back and forth like a ping pong ball. Everyone has seen the videos of packages being dropped at the door and someone coming along and stealing them. I am also disabled and need heavy packages placed inside the door. My door also opens outward, and I have had drivers drop a 60 pound package in front of my door and leave.

It is almost impossible to open my door then. I wanted to be sure that the driver could not just drop and run, that my packages had to be signed for, and in this day and age setting delivery options like that should be quite simple. Well,….not with UPS. After spending over an hour with several people and finally a supervisor for the drivers, we set up my My Choice account to have the drivers leave pkgs with the “doorperson” as there is NO OPTION to choose have all packages signed for.

This has worked somewhat for the past year or so. Yesterday, one of the rotations of drivers on my route delivered a package and demanded that I remove that. He said its only for cities with apartment bldgs. He said if I didn’t, my packages would be sent back as its not an apartment.

I called Customer Service and waited over 15 minutes to get someone. I explained the issue, said I had tried to change my My Choice account from the option of the doorman to requiring a signature for every package and that the driver was wrong and there was no such option. They transferred me to tech Support, which was obviously an offshore facility. The person I spoke to was reading from a script.

He could not grasp the issue at all. He said it was not a tech problem and did a cold transfer to customer support. That is not what they are supposed to do, its supposed to be a warm transfer where the rep speaks with someone from customer support and tells them what the issue is so they are sure they are transferring the call to the right person. And of course, customer support told me all of this after, and could not help.

I am still reaching out to UPS to get this resolved, but I am letting everyone know just what horrible service UPS gives!AVOID IF YOU CAN!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups customer care from Ups was disgusting customer service, offshore call center reps that dont understand english and offshore reps that cant transfer call to us rep Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments