I have been waiting on this very important package for nearly 2 weeks and ups has had it all along! they need to be shut down. there are hundreds of law suits against ups right now and i think i will add to that number!!!

below is the tracking info

02/08/2011 11:48 A.M. The shipper has requested a Delivery Intercept for this package. / Delivery to an alternate address was requested.

Fort Worth, TX, United States 02/08/2011 4:02 A.M. Out For Delivery

Fort Worth, TX, United States 02/07/2011 7:39 P.M. Emergency conditions beyond UPS' control.

02/07/2011 2:56 A.M. Out For Delivery

Fort Worth, TX, United States 02/03/2011 10:00 A.M. Adverse weather conditions. / The movement of the package will resume as soon as the weather conditions allow.

02/03/2011 6:28 A.M. Out For Delivery

02/03/2011 4:51 A.M. Arrival Scan

Mesquite, TX, United States 02/03/2011 3:56 A.M. Departure Scan

Mesquite, TX, United States 02/01/2011 1:59 P.M. Adverse weather conditions.

Mesquite, TX, United States 01/31/2011 11:25 P.M. Arrival Scan

Tucson, AZ, United States 01/28/2011 9:45 P.M. Departure Scan

01/28/2011 8:20 P.M. Origin Scan

United States 01/28/2011 10:00 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

*** offfff

Same here - package has been there due to emergency conditions for a week.....

This is lame. UPS FAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :upset

Our delivery has been sitting at this hub for one week.The Lufkin Texas hub told us that there are no employees at the hub, trailer loads are being held and no possibility of even an estimated delivery date for our merchandise.

I'm getting so many excuses from UPS, that I simply no longer believe what they have to say. This is not the first time this has happened. It seems that something is going on and it's much more than a weather related problem.

Perhaps Fedex can go by their hub and bring our deliveries.Im tired of the list of excuses.

Yea, the Texas hubs are a joke; especially Mesquite.My package which I paid 3 day delivery for has been sitting in a trailer since the 3rd of February and has not even been scanned in off the truck.

Today is the 8th and still no updates.

The package was shipped on the 1st, and of course no help from anyone at ups customer service.They just don't care.

Yeah just think, if all 9 people who read this complaint agree to boycott UPS, we'll be able to bring down this multi billion dollar monster!

I lived in North Texas for years. The one snow storm we got shut down the town for about 2 weeks. People down there are completely clueless on how to deal with winter storms.

*** I think all of us should get in with you on this..