I'm not sure where to start!
1. So they took my parcel to the wrong address.
2. The parcel got returned which they have lost.
3. I have no phone access being in a remote part of the world volunteering. So I gave my mum all my details and they refuse to speak to her on the phone.
4. So I email them. They ignore the majority of the emails, don't answer any key questions to the mails they do reply to.
5. A month after it should have been delivered they have now started claiming that the package was in fact took my to address but nobody was in which is a lie. Somebody was in that day and it makes no mention off it on the website.
6. They have also started claiming it was in my hometown for 10 days at the other address they took it to. Which again is a lie because it even says on their website it was returned the next day and my mum also went into the shop to ask.
7. They never notified me it was in my hometown. No note through the door, no message, no email no phone call. Nothing.
8. They are refusing to start an investigation about the lost package.
9. They are refusing to give me compensation form.
10. They are refusing to acknowledge any responsibility.
Please don't use this excuse as a company ever again.
Reason of review: Problem with delivery.
Monetary Loss: $1000.
Preferred solution: Full refund.
I didn't like: Very poor customer service and lieing, Very poor.