this is the second time I ordered something an ups is the delivery service.The first time I ordered something it was a few days before Christmas, I chose the two day shipping option.

It was supposed to be delivered by dec 24th. Since it was the day before Christmas I let it go. There were 4 ups trucks in my neighborhood that day one of those trucks had my package but because ups is incompetent I and lazy I didn't get my package till the day after Christmas. This time my package was shipped again through ups and again it says it is out for delivery and the ups trucks have already been through my neighborhood and the ups drivers are the laziest and most incompetent people ever.

They have my package on the truck and been down my road and they do not want to deliver it. This is the worse shipping company EVER.

Ups needs to close down completely.They should never deliver again.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Newark, New Jersey, United States #774964

You know what they say about people who assume things.

Don't assume because you see a package car in your town that it has your piece of junk. If it is on their car, there is no reason to NOT deliver it, because it would just have to go the next dau, get it?

The problem with online tracking is m0r0ns like you who have nothing better to do than sit in front of the interwebs eating boogers and thinking you know how deliveries should be made.