This company treats their Supervisors like ***.Every year they take something huge away and expect us not to be pissed off.

This year my wife's insurance, she's pregnant but they don't care I have to pay an extra 5000 to have a baby. I just worked over a 12 hour shift on Christmas night and I have a manager that says family is important Yeah Right!! They do not care about their employees or your packages. We throw packages all night long, No one cares about customer service as long as the packages get on the plane.

Since UPS went public all they care about is MONEY. We could have made service on all the packages if the CEO Davis wouldn't have shut down so many other air service centers ad put 1000's out of jobs. But he got one *** of a bonus for doing so. UPS has an account for a CEO and all they care about is numbers.

Their employees and the consumers mean nothing to the company at this point. I am a 13 year employee and everyday I look to get out and find a job that has meaning and with a company that actually cares about its employees.

Bottom line I work there and I use USPS to ship my packages.If it can break don't ship with UPS because we don't care about your package!!!!!!!!

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments