2.5

UPS refuses to deliver packages to my address. They claim I don't live at my apartment complex despite calling in on every delivery to confirm and note my shipment for the driver...

They don't leave notices either, so I have to watch my tracking like a hawk, call customer service to find out where my package is and wait until the next business day to travel and pick it up, wherever it ends up.

UPS in Canada needs some serious work...I'm sick of wasting my time on the phone with customer service that obviously has no clue, constantly checking the website for tracking information and for traveling to pick up something that could easily just be delivered properly.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of notice not left. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Ups needs to "deliver my packages or if you cannot, at least deliver my notice slip so i don't have to call in every time to find out where my deliveries are" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments