100% of the time ,All of my deliveries from ups are late, usually around 6:30 or 7 pm , they always say around 2 or 3 pm , so i am sitting waiting all day for UPS ..They told me that all business are delivered to first, before resident's , even if you have a home based business ..

I am so tied of waiting for deliveries all day . I checked their website , it seems that you have to pay extra for a quicker delivery even if you already paid for express overnight mail.. i am sick of UPS poor service. A while back, i did not receive the shipment that ,i order together.

How about they broke one order up into about 6 shipments , it took about a month for me to receive my order,, after they had to pick up the broken up shipments, and reship out my order.

I am so sad, angry, upset, disappointed , there are not enough words to say how bad i feel about them, UPS once was a good company with great service, but the company has gone down, they use to be a trust worthy company, but not anymore, they to go back to their old value's and that's caring about their customer..very sad in TN

Review about: Ups Mail Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments