Unbelievable poor customer service. I was actually told that the Customer Service "does not provide customer service for packages" ... are you kidding me?! My dad sent a package to my old address, I needed it forwarded to my new address. I don't mind paying the extra fees, but they won't forward because it was addressed to Mas. C. Hill .... umm, do ya think it was entered into the computer wrong and it should be MRS. C. Hill? good grief. And this was on the phone with the supervisor who told me I can call the toll-free number, but they "won't be able to help because customer service cannot help with packages." Oh, they will hold the package 4 hours drive for me to pick up, but won't forward.

Everything changes when you are part of 'My UPS' ... there you get to make all the changes yourself and pray to God that they follow the request.

Too bad my 90 year old father had the audacity to pay cash at the counter and not demand to see how the person at the counter typed in my name. Now the package will sit for 5 days and be returned to my dad C.O.D. for the return fees. UNFREAKIN' BELIEVABLE. I will absolutely NEVER use this company for anything, ever!

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #812535

I HAVE A REAL BIG COMPLAINT, UPS HAS RECORDS OF MY LETTERS, PHONE

CALL, VISITS TO THEIR FIFE OFFICE, I DROVE OUT THERE 3 TIMES, THEY

REFUSE TO PROVIDE A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO THEIR DELIVERY HUB.

ALL WAS WELL UNTIL MY DRIVER RETIRED, THEN IT WENT INTO THE TRASH.

NOW REMEMBER THIS PAST CHRISTMAS, NEITHER UPS OR FED EX, COULD

GRASP OR CORRECTLY PLAN FOR DELIVERIES AT CHRISTMAS, IS THIS A CONSPIRACY, CAN YOU REALLY BELIEVE TWO MAJOR COMPANIES, COULD NOT SEE THE TREND, WHEN ON BLACK FRIDAY, THE FRIDAY AFTER CHRISTMAS, THE SALES WERE DOWN.THEN THE FOLLOWING MONDAY, WHEN PEOPLE ORDER ONLINE, THE BUSINESSES HAD A FIELD DAY OF SELLING.

DO YOU NOT THINK, HUM, SLOW TRAFFIC BUSINESS, HOT ONLINE BUYING FOR THE HOLIDAYS, BETTER BE PREPARED TO DELIVER LOTS MORE THAN LAST YEARS, *** ME, I AM NOT THEIR A COUNTING PERSON DOING PROFIT PLANNING ANALYSIS, BUT I COULD HAVE FORECAST, TIMES THEY WOULD BE BUSY. SO, BIG COMPANIES DO AND WILL SCREW UP, THAT IS THE PREFACE TO MY CO,PLAINTIFF ABOUT UPS IN FIFE AND THE 800 NUMBER. SO, THE MAN RETIRES, GOOD FOR HIM, BUT TWO. COMPANIES I BUY FROM CANCELLED ME FROM FUTURE PURCHASES, QVC AND HSN, MAYBE NOT A LOSS TO OTHERS, BUT I AM SO OFFENDED BY ALL THESE COMPANIES, STANDING TOGETHER TO SCREW THE CONSUMER.

AFTER THE RETIREMENT, I'D ORDER FROM EITHER COMPANY, NOTHING WOULD BE DELIVERED, EXCEPT SOMETHING NOW AND AGAIN. I CALLED INTO BOTH QVC AND HSN, TOLD THE REPS OR SUPERVISORS, I WASN'T GETTING...

WHAT I DID TO COVER MYSELF WAS HAVE THE PEOPLE NOTE IN MY FILE I HAD CALLED, SO THERE WOULD BE A RECORD OF MY CALLS. THEN I CALLED THE 800 NUMBER OF UPS, SAID I WASN'T GETTING DELIVERIES. IMAGINE MY SURPRISE WHEN I WAS TOLD, "SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY SAID TO NOT DELIVER ANY PACKAGES.", I ASKED AGAIN, SAME STORY. I'VE NEVER BEEN DECLARED INCOMPETENT TO HANDLE MY AFFAIRS, THAT IS ONLY DONE AFTER A JUDGE RULES A PERSON INCOMPETENT.

SO, I WROTE THIS TO THE 800 NUMBER ADDRESS, NO RESPONSE. THERE WERE MORE CALLS TO THE MAIN NUMBER, THEY KNEW NOTHING, PROMISED THE MGR. FROM FIFE, WA.,WOULD CALL, SOMEONE CALLED ONCE, KNEW NOTHING. DO, ON MY TRIP OUT THERE I WALKED IN, KNEW NO ONE, ASKED FOR THE PERSON THAT HANDLES MY ADDRESS, WHEN A CLERK BLURTED OUT, "YOU SENT US A CERTIFIED LETTER SAYING NOT TO DELIVER TO YOU.", I WAS STRUCK DUMB, WAS I WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, IS THIS MY LIFE OR SOMEONE ELSES?

I SAID TO HER ALONG WITH ALL THE CUSTOMERS STARING AT ME THATI NEVER SENT THEM A CERTIFIED LETTER, I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER BOUGHT A CERTIFIED LETTER, SHE GLARED AT ME. THE YOUNG WOMAN FINALLY APPEARED, I TOLD HER THE ISDUE, SHE TOLD ME ALL WAS WELL, SHE'D HANDLED THE PROBLEM. NOT SO, I STILL GOT A DELIVERY ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH, WAS CALLING ALL THE COMPANIES, NO ONE SEEMED IN CHARGE, I GOT ONE LETTER AFTER GOING ON LINE TO COMPLAIN NUMEROUS TIMES, HE NEVER RESPONDED BACK. BACK TO FIFE I DROVE, 30 MILES, TALKED TO THE SAME PERSON, ALL WAS WELL, NOT SO, BY THIS TIME I WENT TO QVC'S WEBSITE, BEGAN USING THE PACKAGE TRACKING, SEEMS AS IF THE PACKAGES GOT TO FIFE, THEY WERE SENT BACK TO THE COMPANY, NEVER OPENED, JUST SENT BACK.

BACK TO FIFE, THEN SHE SAID, THERE WAS A NOTE THE RETIRED DRIVER GAVE HER, AT ONE POINT I WAS GONE FOR A WEEK, SUDDENLY, I SAID HOLD THE PACKAGES. THAT WAS FROM YEARS BEFORE, HE HAD KEPT IT, SO THAT WAS NOW THEIR EXCUSE. I TOLD HER, YOU ARE SENDING BACK PACKAGES I NEVER RECEIVED, WHY? THERE WAS NO REASON, I KEPT BOTH COMPANIES AWARE BY FAITHFULLY CALLING.

THIS BEGAN IN JANUARY OF 2009, IN SEPT. OF THAT YEAR I WAS OUTSIDE AND SAW THE DRIVER, FLAGGED HIM DOWN, HE CHECKED HIS COMPUTER, MY ADDRESS STILL SAID NO DELIVERIES. I HAD MEDICATION SENT TO ME, IT WAS SENT BACK TO THE COMPANY. BY NOW I WAS WILD WITH THE UNFOUNDED THINGS BEING SAID ABOUT ME, WHAT WAS IN IT FOR THE FIFE, WA.

OFFICE TO SAY ALL IS WELL, WHEN THEY HAD DONE NOTHING. IN DECEMBER I BELIEVE, QVC SAID NO MORE BUYING, I RESPONDED BY A LENGTHLY LETTER TELLING THEM TO VERIFY MY CALLS EVERY MONTH, THEY NEVER REPLIED. I. JAN.

MY HOUSE CAUGHT FIRE, THESE TWO COMPANIES WERE FAR OFF MY PRIORITY LIST. HSN THEN CANCELLED ME TOO, I SENT THEM THE SAME LETTER, ASKING THEM TO REVIEW THE CALLS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO RESPONSE. IN ENDING, I FINALLY TRIED TO TAKE CARE OF THIS, I WAS TOLD IT WAS FRAUD, HOW WAS I IN THE FRAUD UNIT. I FIGURED OUT THE NUMBER TO CORPORATE QVC, TALKED TO SOMEONE, FAXED HER A COPY OF THE PAPERWORK, MY LETTERS TO UPS, NOTHING FOR A MONTH, THE NEXT CALL I GOT A MAN, TOLD HIM, HE FIDN 'T KNOW THE FEMALE I HAD SENT THE FIRST PACKAGE TO, HE SAID HE'D TAKR IT TO THE RIGHT DEPT., HEARD NOTHING, AFTER A MONTH OR SO, I CALLED AGAIN, SOMEONE NAMED HEITE OR SOME SPELLING AT 610-701-6905, CALLED.

WHEN I WENT TO EXPLAIN, SHE LET ME HAVE IT IN OH SO MANY WAYS, I WAS IN ESSENCE LYING ABOUT UPS, ALL THD PACKAGES WERE OPEN AND THE ITEMS A MESS, YOU KNOW HOW PACKAGES LOOK AFTER THE'VE BEEN THROWN AROUND THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY. I WAS SO AWFUL, I WAS A LIER, IT WAS GOING NOWHERE FAST, I HUNG UP AND I HAD TOLD FIFE, THAT BECAUSE OF THEIR HANDLING OF MY ACCT., TWO COMPANIES HAD REFUSED TO DO BUSINESS WITH ME, SHE SHRUGGED, SHE WOULD NOT DEFEND OR HELP ME.

SO, UPS,FED EX, QVC, HSN, NO ONE BUT ME DID ANYTHING WRONG, I JUST DIDN'T KNOW I WAS THAT POWER FULL.AND SO LIFE GOES, THE LITTLE PERSON IS THE PROBLEM, NEVER THE BIG GUY.

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #812312

Have your dad be the one to call.I've worked with UPS as part of a retail company and had packages re-routed all the time.

However the only person who can do that is the original shipper.Even if our customers called UPS with everything correct and all the proper information UPS will not let anyone but the original shipper re-route a package.