1.8

Radio transceiver badly damaged.Took package to UPS center.

Cleck said okay and sealed packaged. Now UPS says it wasn't packaged right and won't pay the $800.00. I should have been told if package wasn't good enough and they should not have caused so much damage in any event. Also,I had received two letters saying they closed to claim file because they could not contact the business I sent it to.

A lie as they never called or came by to see it.

The business owner even sent them several pictures twice.Now after several weeks and many phone calls I oaid $48.00 to UPS to destroy my radio and now have nothing!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about radio transceiver from Ups was unethical business practices, customer service agent and just dump package hope i find it , but reviewer liked tracking tool. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments