Dundas, Ontario

Ordered an item online without realizing that the shipping service was UPS and that, being in Canada, I'd have to pay *** custom fees in order for it to be delivered.The item was $25.

UPS made multiple calls to me asking if I wanted them to be my broker. Fine. The custom fees turned out to be $16, which is ridiculous, almost the same price as the item itself. They tried to deliver to my home three times despite me telling them over the phone that I'd rather pick it up given that I work full time and no one would be home.

Got another voicemail message today from them, this time the lady is super pissy and says "you need to let us know if you want this package".

Now I have to take more time again to call them and explain I want to pick it up, then take time after work to go and pick it up from who knows where.This has been so time consuming and unnecessary that if any other site I'm shopping at in the future says they ship by ups, I'm going to pass.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments