1.3
Tracking Tool

We are over 60 with numerous serious health conditions.Our medications come from our mail order pharmacy right to our door via UPS so we don't have to travel to the pharmacy and stand in line to wait for them.

UPS sends us a 4 hour window for our delivery time in our email, and then delivers it an hour early on Friday afternoon, then refused to deliver it later that day, leaving us without our medication for the entire weekend! Their idea of resolving this was to tell us to drive 30 miles round trip to their office after 8 pm to pick it up ourselves. They waited until 5 pm to return our call, the supervisor told me she was sorry but the driver was laid up and the sub came early, I shouldn't go strictly by their estimated delivery time, they don't really mean anything. Does this sound similar to the airline *** or what?

They make up their own rules as they go? To top it off, we were watching the 6pm news and they said a UPS driver was caught on tape running over a woman's dog and killing it, and kept on driving.

They told the news he didn't know it happened yet refused even an apology to her.What is wrong with this picture?

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: if you can't deliver same day, deliver on Saturday. Honor your scheduled delivery time..

I liked: Its just this order i am very upset with ups about.

I didn't like: Ups policy to not fix their mistakes.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments