I bought an item from Amazon, supposed to arrive on Dec 2nd. On Nov 27 an email was sent to me, told me to contact UPS because something’s wrong with the delivery. I called UPS, and found they have delivered the item to my condo twice, on Nov 26 and 27, but “could not find the address”. How could that happen, while in the past no one failed to deliver anything to my condo?

So the company arranged the delivery again, on Dec 1st, between 3-5pm. They promised to call me before they arrive, because I do not live there, it is rented out.

But on November 30th at 7:30pm they called me said that they are already there. I am 20 minutes away, they cannot wait for 20 minutes. So they told me they would come again, the same time next day, around 7:30pm.

So, I planned to go there from 6pm-8pm on Dec 2nd. But on Dec 2nd, they arrived at 5:30pm, they told me to call my tenants to come down pick up the item, then the phone disconnected. Their numbers are not shown. My tenants are not there. I don’t even know if I should go to my condo – what if they won’t wait for me for 20 minutes!

I cannot believe these people work for UPS. I’ve been to so many third world countries, and had never seen such terrible service.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to "not to order any items on line that would be delieverd by ups".

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

UPS is a terrible company. Let's shut them down.

Sylva, North Carolina, United States #1072873

I have had ups deliveries to my home for 11 years.Now all of a sudden my driveway is too steep and they will not come up.

I called to complain and the manager, Clark Ross, said my ups driver has been delivering packages to my route for 15 years. That is a total lie. In the past 11 years I have had 5 or 6 different ups drivers.

Steven Stone is the only guy who won't deliver packages to my home.My driveway is safe according to NC law.