I ordered furniture through online and expecting delivery soon,and all the sudden I received a text msg from you guys with UPS link on it three days ago.I called you guys to just find out the delivery date.And it turned out a delivery person had shown up twice already.But I didn't notice that as He/She didn't leave any note or whatsoever.Anyways,this is not my/you guy's fault but the apartment I live has technical issue with door buzzer and It doesn't work and at this moment I have to wait until stuff shows up at front door at my apartment whenever I receive parcel.I told so to the operator and she said they could not specify when delivery person would show up,so my husband suggested her that maybe he could get parcel at his office.then she said after he gave his office address that address change would cost him $50 and so he asked to switch back the address as soon as he heard it.So both of us thought you guys didn't change address at all and the operator told us that a delivery person was coming next day to our home.As I didn't have functioning door buzzer I waited at the front door of the apartment for 5 hours or more yesterday,but no one showed up.So yesterday evening I called you guys again and heard there was error on address in the database and couldn't make delivery that day and she would switch my address back,which turned out she didn't but at that moment she apologized and told me that another delivery would be coming today.I just called you guys this morning to just make sure if the parcel was really on the way.It turned out that you guys neither did change my address nor the parcel was coming because you guys didn't change address in the first place,even though I and my husband asked to change address twice.I totally understood that you said this is before Christmas and you have lot of parcels coming in...But Isn't it just excuse?I would apologize to you guys If you said I was talking with you guys in rude manner but I was really furious about the quality of the way you guys dealt with me as customer.If you said delivery was not coming I was still OK with that but Instead you guys said the delivery would come.and that have not happened.The last person I talked with told me that I would get the delivery tomorrow and also told me It was up to me whether If I believe or not I could count on her and there was nothing she could do more than what she said in a very stern way and I did not feel from the any of you guys operators that they had any responsibility.Now,all I would like to tell you is that I know that everyone makes mistakes sometimes but you should not repeat same mistakes over and over like this.I do not live to wait parcel everyday and you should know better.So please provide better service quality.I can not afford to waste any of my time waiting you guys.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments