Additional Fees
Insurance Quality

Last Thursday, I was given a trip for 2 to Cancun, leaving the upcoming Sunday. On Friday morning, my dad went to his local UPS in order to send me my passport to my current location in Nova Scotia in time for the flight. They said it would not be possible to do same-day delivery, but they guaranteed it would be here on Saturday (for a cost of $100).

Saturday the package never came. The tracker said it hadn't moved and it was still in Ontario. When I asked people at UPS about it, they tried to tell me the tracking system was broken. I booked a new flight for Monday morning and let my friend head to Cancun alone. When I called UPS Monday morning the first thing they told me is that they "did not know where my package was, and they would not be able to get it to me that day." I spent the next 8 hours calling everyone, trying to find a solution. I was told completely different stories from every person I spoke with. I heard everything from "it's in Moncton, NB", "It's on a truck in Halifax, Nova Scotia", "It's in Toronto" and "It could be in Montreal."

I re-booked a flight for Wednesday morning, however it is not Monday night and UPS has still confirmed with me that they have no idea where my package is. Nobody is offering me any help of any kind. One woman even told me that this was my fault because I left the delivery to the last minute. This confused me because isn't UPS a company that works for this exact reason?

My friend is stuck in Cancun by herself. This is the most disrespectful and disorganized company I have ever worked with. Never ever use UPS for anything.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. bhallxo stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of priority overnight shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Ups needs to "i want the package delivered tomorrow morning. if the package cannot be found i want the money for a new passport and to be paid back for the money i spent on flights" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned priority overnight shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments