Winfield, British Columbia

First of all i had a very important package that had to be here on friday we chose ups because we thought we could trust them to have the package here on time. The package was sent on wend, it is now monday and they tell me even thought the package was scanned in the city where i live on friday i won't be getting my package until tomorrow which is tuesday so the package that was sent on wend is going to take 7 days to get here when it was supposed to take 2! Not only that when i had called and asked about it i told them it was unacceptable and i will not be shipping with them anymore there was no sorry from there agent not a single care in the world all she could tell me was the driver couldn't find my house number, what bs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups 2nd day air delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups 2nd day air delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments