Ups - What is a fragile sticker for?
I was expecting a large boxed delivery.It came quite quickly.
I have no problem with the speed of the delivery except maybe if they slowed down my order would not have had a smashed box and smashed contents. The box came with a gigantic FRAGILE sticker on it. Half the box was smashed and taped. They taped the box because the contents would have been spilling out the hole was so big.
I have seen documentaries showing how carelessly some of our packages are handled by different companies. I believe UPS was one of those.
If it wasn't maybe they could do a second episode.Unhappy Customer in Kazoo
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have an account with UPS w6740f and i regularly ship to all over the world daily.I shipped a shipment on 22 june,2013 to one of my customer Netherland.Tracking no.1ZW6740F0450623296...."
- "hardly ever get a package anymore that is not busted open, sometimes small holes or big tears. received two orders this week in different towns both had huge tears on..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I was a customer and a dealer. This clown Patrick Kelly Kikkert (alias Kelly Kikker, alias Kelly Kikkert, alias "Killer") ripped me off royally. It started with sending the wrong..."
- "Had Capitol One card, got laid off and used paymen t protection. Capitol One added over draft fees, lates fees on when there was not over the limit, was not..."
- "I have bought ten airbeds from intex and they do not last more then thirty days they always have holes in them for no reason and they don't come with..."