Featured Not resolved
2.0

I was expecting a large boxed delivery.It came quite quickly.

I have no problem with the speed of the delivery except maybe if they slowed down my order would not have had a smashed box and smashed contents. The box came with a gigantic FRAGILE sticker on it. Half the box was smashed and taped. They taped the box because the contents would have been spilling out the hole was so big.

I have seen documentaries showing how carelessly some of our packages are handled by different companies. I believe UPS was one of those.

If it wasn't maybe they could do a second episode.Unhappy Customer in Kazoo

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was treatment of my property and smashed contents of my delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1230510

Fragile stickers mean nothing to robotic stocking machines. Next time, make whoever you order from pack the item better.