Ups - What is a fragile sticker for?
I was expecting a large boxed delivery.It came quite quickly.
I have no problem with the speed of the delivery except maybe if they slowed down my order would not have had a smashed box and smashed contents. The box came with a gigantic FRAGILE sticker on it. Half the box was smashed and taped. They taped the box because the contents would have been spilling out the hole was so big.
I have seen documentaries showing how carelessly some of our packages are handled by different companies. I believe UPS was one of those.
If it wasn't maybe they could do a second episode.Unhappy Customer in Kazoo
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We went to UPS store Loveland CO to ship perishable for gift for my fathers birthday. Store told us what to buy for inner packaging and shipment guidelines which..."
- "these boxes look like they were rolled end over end. all four corners on all four boxes were crushed. this is stereo equipment in the original box showing its new..."
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "I was a customer and a dealer. This clown Patrick Kelly Kikkert (alias Kelly Kikker, alias Kelly Kikkert, alias "Killer") ripped me off royally. It started with sending the wrong..."
- "I have bought ten airbeds from intex and they do not last more then thirty days they always have holes in them for no reason and they don't come with..."
- "An hit and run in Ohio dublj 12187..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."