New Carlisle, Indiana

They made a feeble delivery attempt and then when I tried to contact them to get my time sensitive delivery, I was basically told "tough" by the local place.This followed three phone calls to the national help desk, none of which yielded results until the third, which is where the wonderful "ess out of luck" message was conveyed.

That call came during my third national call, and I switched over to that and then back to the national people.At that point, the woman I spoke to told me she was going to talk to her supervisor and asked me to hold---25 minutes later, she came back on, apologized for the wait and then put me on hold AGAIN.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments