1.7
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I had an 84lb bookshelf delivered because it was too heavy for me to have carted home myself.The UPS guy needed a trolley to get it from the truck to my apartment, yet did not offer to help me bring it up to the third floor of the walk up.

As I struggled to even get the package, which was as tall as I am, in the front door, he was pressing me to sign. Seeing that I couldn't even lift it over the lip of the doorway, he helped me maneuver it into just inside the front door in a very exasperated manner, grabbed the signature device and SHUT the front door behind him!

I was stunned. It took me a good 20 minutes to bring the bookshelf up the two flights of stairs, one step at a time. If I had the help of another person, it would have taken less than 5 minutes.

UPS really knows how to pick them.Add onto the fact that there were stickers everywhere that indicated that it was a fragile package and the corners should be attended to with care; the package was battered with half the tape already peeling off.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups shipping. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments