I went to Inverness Florida ups today, 12/24.and had the most arrogant ignorant man make believe he was waiting on me.

He wanted to charge me $257 to ship a speaker that usps charged me $37.15. On top of that he tried to sell me a carton that was three times as large as the speaker i planned to ship. It would have cost at least $100. in peanuts to fill the box.

as leaving the store rolling out a large speaker and a carton that again was huge also, the ignorant man never moved to get the door even though there was nobody else there.

Never again.Post Office seems to be the way to go..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Miss Betsy
New York, New York, United States #1260377

A couple of years ago I wanted to send a small under a pound item to the next county in New York and UPS wanted to charge me almost $40 around Christmas ! I sent it USPS for under ten bucks -