I took a day off today, to sign for the monitor I'm expecting as I got a missed delivery note saying they would try again today from 10am to 2pm.

I waited all day until around 3:30or 4pm, it's a quite street, everytime I heard someone pulling in I would go to the window and check, no one ever came knocking on the door, so I went to check the delivery status on the website, and it says

" 12/05/2013 1:30 P.M. The customer was not available on the 2nd attempt. A 3rd attempt will be made. "

wow, how can any customer trust UPS anymore when the delivery person just flat out lie about whether the customer was home , so he didn't have to carry a monitor from the truck to the door ??? This had happened a few times already and it's really getting on my nerves, I can only take so many days off, and to waste it on someone else's laziness is definitely not worth it !

Oh, better yet, the delivery person didn't even leave one of those little yellow note telling you you missed the delivery. Had I not checked the website, I would have thought the monitor was lost .

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Fed-Ex has done this to me several times.I stayed home to make sure I was there to received the package.

The truck never even came into my neighborhood, yet the website said no one was home. My guess is both companies have their fair share of scrubs who leave their routes everyday to run personal errands, take long lunches (or use the services of prostitutes). Whatever.

You're right.what used to be a reliable form of logistics has turned into an overrated, unreliable form of the US Postal Service.

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #757646

Check out UPS's Facebook page. Lots of peole complaining about the Mesquite Mess and at least it's getting out to the public.

Add your comments there.

I also have my husband's Christmas present "lost".

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #756428

I am in the same boat.Totally took a day off of work today so I could be here to sign for the package and now it is delayed a day because of operational problems.

What a joke!!!

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #753357

You read this plenty about UPS.....seems to be a common theme with them. Makes one wonder if it's not a convenient out for the driver who might be running behind schedule.......makes you hummmmmm UPS