So the busy season is upon us.We pay extra for the 2 say select, then UPS claims weather delay.

With no weather issue in the delivery route. Poor management does not give a company the right to use that to avoid being negligent! I will avoid their service every chance I can! Gets into town at 8am on the day it is suppose to be delivered.

Houston Texas a weather delay is acceptable because it is cold?

Only cold no ice no snow no rain no fog...This is a company that time and time again shows it is above the customers!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #585392

You are obviously confused.

There is no such thing as 2 day select service.

There IS 3 day select.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #585052

I hear you, pal. UPS My next day air from LA to Charlotte via Louisville is currently delayed due to weather, but I sure can't see where those two flights would have gotten caught in anything substantial. My guess is that they had some not get to Louisville from Denver, etc., but needed for major destination from that hub, and just grabbed the Charlotte plane. I ship with these carriers and they were issuing weather alerts days before the storm came through - just to keep their options open.

This is not your father's reliable package courier service...

Kudos to this web site for getting these entries into the Google search base so quickly.