I paid for 2 day shipping and specifically authorized them (online) to leave at my place without my presence.They don't leave it and say it "looked suspicious" and won't tell me why.

Then they don't call me back in time after I tried to get it delivered that same day. So I give a different address and my boyfriend stays home ALL DAY that day (day 3) and they don't even ring the buzzer or leave a note (they clearly did not try) and say another missed attempt because no one was home, even though someone was! That night they said they would see if they can "fit it into their schedule" to deliver that night. They said they would bring it to the original address.

Then they called and said that the driver actually brought it to the secondary address and didn't tell anyone. No one was home there, so next morning (day 4) boyfriend went to check and there was no package. I called UPS infuriated accusing them of stealing my package and they said "you know, we're not perfect.

If our driver doesnt attempt to deliver a package or steals it, we will look at his history and if there are repeated attempts we can follow up but if this is just one time, I mean it's not a big deal." This tells me everything i need to know about your company...that one screw-over of a customer doesnt matter unless it happens again.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

dark shaft & ladyscot are inbred brother and sister and first cousins.

craig_shields

You have to love Dark Shaft. He has never posted a complaint but stalks these boards screaming at people who complain about UPS. I'm guessing based on his rage issues and lack of education that he's a driver for them.

Dark_Shaft
to craig_shields Walnut Creek, California, United States #645567

rage? nah, just no appreciation for clueless people, such as yourself.

but, hey, l see by your avatar, you like to release your issues with fido on your lap. weird, dude.

Dark_Shaft
Walnut Creek, California, United States #644325

yet if they had left your package at some sketchy place and it disappeared you'd be here crying about it being stolen.i suspect you just like to complain.

hint, quit changing when, where, and how you want things delivered.goofball.

Bodryn

One thing I found out with UPS is that you can go to UPS and personally pick up a package that may be at the local terminal but hasn't been delivered. That said, I've also had my problems with UPS and would much rather use Fedex.