Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

paid to have a check overnighted to my residence, made arrangments to pick it up,according to there tracking it arrived at designated location contacted UPS by phone they confirmed the package was there. left to pick it up.

upon arrival at the hub, Sorry sir we can't find it i waited while they looked for the package no luck, The 2 ladies working the counter were the worst customer service people you could imagine, i got the supervisor involved he wasn't much better.

I still have not received the package ,no sorry, kiss my ***, anything. I will not use or refer anyone to this poorly ran,unorganized, unfriendly, company again.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $8036. This person is overall dissatisfied with UPS. The most disappointing about ups pick up service at UPS was worse experience ever Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about UPS.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare UPS to other companies on our site.

Comments