Slough, Slough

I took an unpaid day off work last month to stay home to receive a package.I was in all day and no one knocked, nor did I receive any notification that the driver tried.

I was lied to by email that a delivery attempt was made.

I called their "help" line only to be hit with an additional £40 on my phone bill this month.

I recommend using someone else as a courrier or failing that get the sender to fling the package in the general direction and hope it finds it's way.Whether it does or doesn't arrive, it'll certainly cost less in the end.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. jamesrmiles1 is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about package at Ups was delivery, unethical business practices and poor customer service , but reviewer liked nice customer service representative. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments