Scotia Rd, Stoke-on-Trent, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire ST6 4HG, UK

I am a visitor from South Africa and bought rugby tickets to the game in Cardiff.I received an email at 05.58 to let me know delivery will take place today.

We stayed at home the whole day to wait for the delivery. By 18:50 I decided to phone the customer service line and was told that delivery would not take place today but only tomorrow between 17:00 and 19:00. By then I will already be in Cardiff as I leave Derby at 9:35. I am not use to this type of service and as a businessman will advise all my associates not to make use of UPS.

MY tracking number is 1ZX0565R6895496926.Now I have to go to the depot in Derby to pick up my parcel....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $111. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments