Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS attempted two deliveries and on the final attempt, the driver didn't actually show up.Instead just marked it as unavailable to be received.

I contacted customer service and get told they will hold the package at the warehouse tonight for pick up, the representative confirmed this with her supervisor. I get there and get told that my package was already shipped back to the sender because the representative did not actually put it on hold. This is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable, but apparently the norm since the workers did not seem phased or surprised by the situation.

I HATE UPS.*** morons.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "shitty customer service and dickhead delivery drivers" of ups home delivery. Ups needs to "whatever charges i get stuck with to have my package resent to me by the shipper, ups needs to cover it" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups home delivery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments